I am obsessed with paleo banana pancakes!
Thankfully, it’s so easy and quick to prepare that you can make it during the week as well! It will satisfy any sweet cravings without spiking blood sugar, keeping you satiated for longer.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Serves: 1-2
- 2-3 eggs (depends on level of hunger)
- ½ banana
- 2 tbsps of flaxseeds or nut butter
- 2 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 cup of berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and add coconut oil.
- Scoop the batter slowly to form your desired shape. Cook until air bubble rises and flip the pancake for another minute or so.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
*Paleo banana pancakes taste great with almond/macadamia/coconut butter or raw honey and topped with fresh berries.