It was mid-afternoon and I was craving something sweet. I usually go for “nice-creams” (smoothies, really) because they’re super easy and fast to make, but today I was feeling more of a muffin kinda vibe.
I spotted a solitary banana next to my Protein Superfood by Amazing Grass and a lightbulb went off… I already do my Superfood green pancakes in the morning (recipe to come), so why not do a muffin version of that?
You can watch the result on the video below.
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- pinch of stevia powder
- 1 cup of Paleo Baking Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 scoops of Protein Superfood (Amazing Grass)
- Preheat over at 350 F.
- Whisk eggs and banana until a thick batter forms.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix throughly.
- Bake for 35 min at 350 F.
- Enjoy for breakfast, lunch, snack, post workout… or even as dessert.